Lang Lang Event!
One of the world’s most famous pianists returns to Carnegie Hall in NYC, on February 4th at 8 PM.
Yes, he’s famous, and rightfully so: this is an artist with huge musical capabilities; sensitive playing, great phrasing, and wonderful touch.
Venue: Carnegie Hall (Stern Auditorium)
Date: Feb. 4th, 2014 at 8:00 PM
- MOZART Piano Sonata No. 5 in G Major, K. 283
- MOZART Piano Sonata No. 4 in E-flat Major, K. 282
- MOZART Piano Sonata No. 8 in A Minor, K. 310
- CHOPIN Ballade No. 1 in G Minor, Op. 23
- CHOPIN Ballade No. 2 in F Major, Op. 38
- CHOPIN Ballade No. 3 in A-flat Major, Op. 47
- CHOPIN Ballade No. 4 in F Minor, Op. 52
More information HERE:
Here’s a video to give you a feel for what great music you’ll hear at the concert:
Sonata No. 8 in A-minor by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart:
And next, I have for you the Mozart Sonata in B flat Major, K.333, 1st Movement, as performed by Lang Lang:
Tags: Lang Lang, event, concert, Chopin, Mozart, Carnegie Hall