If you are a long-term reader of my Blog, you may recall an interview that I had with pianist Helene Grimaud during 2015, while she was on tour in Europe.
Today I offer you details of a concert in Berlin that you may wish to attend. Here are the details:
- Konzerthaus Berlin — large hall
- Gendarmenmarkt, 10117 Berlin, Germany
- April 12, 2016 at 8:00 PM
- ORCHESTRA DELL’ACCADEMIA NAZIONALE DI SANTA CECILIA, with Helene Grimaud, pianist.
- La Cenerentola Overture
Beethoven, Ludwig van
- Piano Concerto No. 4 in G major, op. 58
- Symphony No. 3 in C minor, op. 78 “Organ Symphony”
Hélène Grimaud is undoubtedly an artist with deep devotion to music and her life is also devoted to her activities as an environmentalist and author.
Here is Ms. Grimaud in the Piano Concerto number 4 by Beethoven: